You are invited to this year’s annual . . .
People for People/Heart of Gloucester County
Annual Veterans Picnic
When: Saturday, September 27th, 2014
Where: Gloucester County 4H Fairgrounds
Time: 12 p.m. – 4 p.m.
This picnic is completely FREE and open to everyone.
EVENTS TAKING PLACE
- The Marine Corp “Toys for Tots” – please bring an unopened toy for donation
- “Socks for Soldiers” – donations of warm white athletic socks are needed
- The picnic will also serve as a drop off point for old and worn American flags that
will be disposed of with the dignity and honor they deserve.
- Entertainment by Greg Armstrong, Jay Gentili, John Morrison and Michael Jones
- Classic Car show
- Readings from local author John Campbell’s book, “They Were Ours”
- Meet Author William Price
- Informational booths
. . . featuring a special “Thank You” to Vietnam Veterans.
They will be receiving special recognition and a small
“Token of Appreciation”
For more information please call Paul Blackstock at (856) 694-1355
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
You can find us on YouTube: http://youtu.be/7fhaHMSnHCE